1. When something finally clicks, and everything just makes sense.
2. The exact time you remember that word that was on the tip of your tongue.
3. The very moment you open your eyes when you wake up.
3. The thought that leads you into a daydream and then realising that you were daydreaming.
4. When you read something written by someone else which exactly describes what you’re feeling.
5. When two people look at each other and just know what the other is thinking. This is often followed by a mutual action.
6. The feeling of having a feeling.
7. Finally realising that something you once found imperfect or flawed, is imperfectly perfect — is beautiful.
8. Wanting to express something but not knowing what.
9. To be happy for someone else’s success or good fortune.
10. Finding the right words at the right time, and saying the right thing at the right time.
11. A craving for a perfect cup of coffee.
12. The frustration of accepting something you don’t want to; accepting defeat. Not ceding, but the feeling you get when you realise you have to.
13. Feeling a gentle breeze on your skin.
14. Noticing something out of the corner of your eye.
15. A person who has never been in love.
16. Love at first sight (strangely).
17. The sound of ripples in a lake.
18. The glare of the sun in the water.
19. Someone who never asks for anything in return.
20. The pride from speaking another language.
Featured image: Cesár Viteri Ramirez / Flickr CC